Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
my first custom Story: The evil awakes
Mr.Amnesia Offline

Threads: 3
RE: my first custom Story: The evil awakes

(08-11-2012, 08:24 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: You know...just a crazy idea (and I might get a lot of hate from all the storywriters here for it ^^) but you could just try and make a small map without a story for now. Instead of trying to do everything at once, just focus on the setting, the atmosphere, try and get as close to the original Amnesia in terms of visual quality as you can. Maybe design some locations like a cellar, a lab, study room, library, dining room or whatever and try to make them nice and detailled, so that the player knows what the location is supposed to be without you telling him. Then when you have a few cool locations you can still think of a good story to tie them together.
Ist nur eine verrückte Idee (für die ich wahrscheinlich von den Storywritern hier verprügelt werde ^^), aber du könntest auch ersteinmal ein paar kleine maps ohne story dazu machen. Anstatt alles auf einmal zu versuchen, könntest du dich erstmal auf Atmosphäre und Setting konzentrieren und probieren, von der optischen Qualität so nah wie möglich an das original-Spiel ranzukommen. Vielleicht einfach mal ein paar verschiedene Räume kreieren, z.B. Keller, Labor, Studierzimmer, Bibliothek, Esszimmer... und die möglichst schön ausgestalten, sodasss der Spieler gleich weiß was es für ein Raum sein soll. Dann, wenn du ein paar schöne Locations hast, kannst du dir immernoch eine Story ausdenken um sie sinnvoll miteinander zu verknüpfe
(08-11-2012, 08:24 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: That is smart thinking Smile
08-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: my first custom Story: The evil awakes - by Mr.Amnesia - 08-12-2012, 09:37 AM