Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
my first custom Story: The evil awakes
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3
RE: my first custom Story: The evil awakes

(08-31-2012, 09:01 AM)Mine Turtle Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 04:19 PM)Gaviao Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 01:50 PM)Fishnugget Wrote: now i get it?You all hates this map because the story makes no sence?
yes they hate... its because they think that only LONG custom stories are good! i´ve seen that since they started to hate on pewdiepie maps, and after that... martin´s survival,it begins slowly,dark room,and alot of other custom stories! lost the lights is the worst custom story because you have to walk alot to do something... and everyone loved it!, but don´t worry. i loved your custom story, its really well made for a first custom story xD, next time remember to put sound on the doors trololololol(joke)
youre a complete disgrace to this community. how can you think that stories with alot of work put into them is less worthy than these kinds of maps, with little or no time put into them? please, leave this forum; do us all a favor.a
who said pewdie´s revenge,martin´s survival,it begins slowly and dark room was not put any effort on it? i challenge you to do something better. saying bad things of newcomers will not change what i think of people like you, you are a disgrace for the community(at least for who know how to create a custom story =D)
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2012, 04:02 PM by Gaviao.)
08-31-2012, 03:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: my first custom Story: The evil awakes - by Gaviao - 08-31-2012, 03:59 PM