Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[delete me]
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: A bully I knew is now being charged with attempted murder...

(11-14-2012, 01:16 AM)Zaffre Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 12:46 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: First of all, people - even bullies - do get framed in this world.
Second of all, all kinds of people - even victims of bullying - can murder too.

I don't believe in justice or laws. I don't believe in murder being bad. It's just a means to an end. I don't see a connection between murder and bad people.
I have to agree with you, in a sense. Often people who bully or commit crimes have been bullied or had rough times in the past and want to inflict their pain on others. I don't know why people do this, it just makes the world worse. They act like people don't "understand" their pain. It seems like our young generation makes a big deal about little things, like "I just got dumped! Woe is me! I should shoot someone because they need to feel what I feel too!"

Well, while it's overreacting to shoot somebody because of being dumped, spreading the pain is a way of levelling the playing field. If you can't feel better, then at least you won't feel worse than everyone else. This is why I smile when I see people hurt sometimes. It's a welcoming "Glad you could join us." smile.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

11-14-2012, 01:40 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[delete me] - by darkely - 08-11-2012, 06:02 AM
RE: A bully I knew is now being charged with attempted murder... - by Cranky Old Man - 11-14-2012, 01:40 AM