Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[delete me]
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
RE: A bully I knew is now being charged with attempted murder...

(11-14-2012, 02:09 AM)Prelauncher Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 01:16 AM)Zaffre Wrote: Compare it to things that have happened in the past, like the Black Plague. People lost their families to that but they didn't try to hurt others over it. There were suicides but that's understandable.
I don't have much to add to this thread. Just wanted to point out that people hurt each others and themselves a lot during the black plague. Jews were getting burnt and murdered by the thousands, flagellants were going from town to town beating themselves bloody and there were a huge amount of looting, alcohol, rape and chaos.

But I agree, the younger generations are ridiculously sensetive and emotionally miserable.
I was not aware of that fact, thank you for informing me. Still though, that was the Black Plague, which is looked down upon as one of the darkest times in history. It's more understandable to go insane over your family dying of a plague then of losing your girlfriend.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
11-14-2012, 02:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[delete me] - by darkely - 08-11-2012, 06:02 AM
RE: A bully I knew is now being charged with attempted murder... - by Zaffre - 11-14-2012, 02:15 AM