The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Eremephobia - A New Custom Story
TheIcyPickle Offline

Threads: 16
Eremephobia - A New Custom Story

[Image: moddb.png]

I would to to sort of, reveal our new CS on Frictional today. We have been working on it for about 3 months now, it shaping up nicely, but it a long way to release. I just want to get some attention for it. We are trying to go for the "classic Amnesia" feel. The feel when you were in the dungeon, when you thought every footstep you made was a bad choice, when being in the light mattered. And when theres an actual story to motivate you.

I hope this will someday live up to expectations!

(08-12-2012, 06:28 PM)TheIcyPickle Wrote: [Image: moddb.png]

I would to to sort of, reveal our new CS on Frictional today. We have been working on it for about 3 months now, it shaping up nicely, but it a long way to release. I just want to get some attention for it. We are trying to go for the "classic Amnesia" feel. The feel when you were in the dungeon, when you thought every footstep you made was a bad choice, when being in the light mattered. And when theres an actual story to motivate you.

I hope this will someday live up to expectations!
Click the little wrench icon to check it out on moddb!
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012, 06:29 PM by TheIcyPickle.)
08-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Eremephobia - A New Custom Story - by TheIcyPickle - 08-12-2012, 06:28 PM