Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AngelScript OO Capabilities - Inheritance
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: AngelScript OO Capabilities - Inheritance

(08-16-2012, 07:39 PM)TheGreatCthulhu Wrote: Nice Big Grin.
One more question: after reading AngelScript documentation here , I was under the impression that HPL2 didn't provide support for arrays, since AS docs say arrays aren't supported by default, and that that the syntax is:
array a, b, c;

But then, just now I noticed you used string[] internally for your StringList, and tested the C++-like (or rather C#/Java-like) syntax with several array types to see if it compiles (or "interprets", or whatever) - and it does. So, arrays work normally? No ceavats one needs to be aware of there?
Tnx.

The AngelScript documentation has been updated to match the latest version of AngelScript, which changes the syntax of arrays. The old way of doing it was appending [] to the end of the data type name. Note that not all array methods are implemented for Amnesia. I only know of length() and resize() that works.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2012, 08:30 PM by Your Computer.)
08-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: AngelScript OO Capabilities - Inheritance - by Your Computer - 08-16-2012, 08:05 PM