Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which Lovecraftian Monster(s) would you like to see in a game by FG?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shoggoth
14.63%
6 14.63%
Elder Thing
12.20%
5 12.20%
Flying Polyp
7.32%
3 7.32%
Dark Young of Shub-Niggurath
9.76%
4 9.76%
Shub-Niggurath
2.44%
1 2.44%
Deep One
17.07%
7 17.07%
Star Spawn of Cthulhu
4.88%
2 4.88%
Cthulhu
12.20%
5 12.20%
Chthonian
7.32%
3 7.32%
Mi-Go
12.20%
5 12.20%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What Lovecraftian Monter(s) would you like to see in a future game?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0
RE: What Lovecraftian Monter(s) would you like to see in a future game?

Quote: Wow! I had never heard nor seen that before! I never realized that was possible! Congrats on the find [img]images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Apparently it's a one of a kind mutation, not a species. I don't know if that makes it less horrifying or more...

I think a bigger spider enemy of some sorts would be pretty awesome and scare most people to death. I mean there's a mod that replaces the Frost Spiders in Skyrim with Bears because some people just couldn't stand fighting them xD
The smaller spiders could also be used to greater effect I think if they were used in greater numbers. It would probably cause problems with performance and framerate but just imagine, you're walking through a tunnel and all of a sudden the walls and ceiling start to move - because they're covered entirely in spiders! I'm sure, even the most die-hard spider fan would get goosebumps from that. Smile

And while I'm actually the exact opposite of an Arachnophobe (I love spiders ^^), I have to say that giant spider in Limbo made my skin crawl. Many spider enemies in games hiss and jump in your face to scare you, but the way that thing followed you - slow but determined and unstoppable and without making a sound was waaaay more effective.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2012, 11:30 AM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
08-24-2012, 11:28 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Lovecraftian Monter(s) would you like to see in a future game? - by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 08-24-2012, 11:28 AM