Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

"The Legend" (A horror game like Slender)
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: "The Legend" (A horror game like Slender)

(09-09-2012, 05:44 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: You make some excellent points, this game looks better and looks as if it has more potential. But I don't think it's fair that these developers should make a game more popular than Slender when they are simply copying their original idea. (Although I have seen this concept before in "Hide", without slenderman though)
I definitely agree that they shouldn't just rip off the original game, but then again, no one can own Slender Man; he's just a meme. With that said though, they should of at least come up with a new element to center the whole game around instead of picking up notes (which I felt didn't even turn out good for the original game).

The idea of a creepy humanoid forest dweller with no face could be turned into a marvelous horror game, but the Slender devs decided to turn it into a 2d platformer without platforms, and those sons of bitches even added an extra dimension. I honestly don't see why anyone would actually copy that as a plot/primary mechanic for their horror game. Originality - How does it work?

I rate it 3 memes.
09-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: "The Legend" (A horror game like Slender) - by Adny - 09-09-2012, 05:53 PM