Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

"The Legend" (A horror game like Slender)
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: "The Legend" (A horror game like Slender)

(09-09-2012, 08:28 PM)Kman Wrote: My question is, why can't someone make an actual full length game with him? Why do they all have to be little 2-20 minute mini games?
There's not much story to Slender. Until some genuinely creative/not lazy people take interest in making a story for it, there's no much more devs can do than make mini-games/forest simulators. I honestly thinks it works based on the little information there is, but if someone made a bad back story for it, it could really ruin everything.

I agree on how bad the game mechanics for Slendy games are; it's like Banjo Kazooie without a bear, bird, or any fun/interesting elements. You collect pointless objects and are rewarded with static on your screen and a super low res/poly model of Slenderman. At the very least, the devs could have made an intro cinematic or something to justify the actions of the player. A goal without any proper justification is just confusing and pointless.

I rate it 3 memes.
09-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: "The Legend" (A horror game like Slender) - by Adny - 09-09-2012, 08:45 PM