Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.

a nation worse than the Uk or...(shudder) the USA? you poor sod. and there was me thinking it was impossible to beat the US for everyday racism.

speaking of racism, heres something i HATE about the uk, its NOT ok for me to go saying bad things about Afro-carribean people (and damn correct that its not okay) yet apparantly (according to the newspapers anyway, the local population here, out in the wilds, is 99% white british, so i cant really judge outside of the media) its fine for them to bring the major hate on us simply because we are white, because apparantly its "not racist" because its "their youth culture" ?!?!?

im sorry Mr "call me Dave" ruddy Cameron, but when i were growing up i was told racism was anyone bringing the hate on anyone of another race, now you try and tell me Racism is only Racism if a white person picks on a non white person, but its fine the other way round..?

NO. Racism is Racism, no matter what race is picking on wichever race, its unnacceptable in ALL forms. there should be no differention. yet, our government seems to think there should be, its not on.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2012, 07:05 PM by the dark side.)
09-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - by the dark side - 09-23-2012, 06:53 PM