Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo
ironman0001 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo

(10-01-2012, 12:28 AM)Kman Wrote: ...Yeah you're definitely new here. I dun feel like making a huge wall of text though so I'm just gonna ignore it. Also I don't watch Pewds, dunno how some pot head saying he wants to get blazed with me and him translates to me watching his videos.

(10-01-2012, 12:08 AM)ironman0001 Wrote: And besides... 3 weeks is a long time because there isn't much to do in a level editor! Almost everything is already made! All you have to do is make some walls, add some furniture... add some monsters and what not... and type some stuff... You don't design the walls and design the monsters and write the scripts with a freakin' pen and paper :\
Also on this, if you really think that's all that goes into making a mod then you obviously don't have enough experience to be making your first story (or at least your first story that you release to the public). You skipped over sooooo many steps there it's not even funny.
Alright fiiine! You have to think of a custom story... Happeh?

(10-01-2012, 12:40 AM)ironman0001 Wrote:
(10-01-2012, 12:28 AM)Kman Wrote: ...Yeah you're definitely new here. I dun feel like making a huge wall of text though so I'm just gonna ignore it. Also I don't watch Pewds, dunno how some pot head saying he wants to get blazed with me and him translates to me watching his videos.

(10-01-2012, 12:08 AM)ironman0001 Wrote: And besides... 3 weeks is a long time because there isn't much to do in a level editor! Almost everything is already made! All you have to do is make some walls, add some furniture... add some monsters and what not... and type some stuff... You don't design the walls and design the monsters and write the scripts with a freakin' pen and paper :\
Also on this, if you really think that's all that goes into making a mod then you obviously don't have enough experience to be making your first story (or at least your first story that you release to the public). You skipped over sooooo many steps there it's not even funny.
Alright fiiine! You have to think of a custom story... Happeh?
Oh and also have to think of a name... You have to make the extra english lang thing... And the hps thing... And you gotta copy a paste scripts from the wiki! There! That's all!
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012, 12:42 AM by ironman0001.)
10-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo - by ironman0001 - 10-01-2012, 12:40 AM