Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2012-10 Wednesday 31st, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
RE: 2012-10 Wednesday 31st, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser

Oh mama, what a FANTASTIC game!!"!
The sounds and the darkness are so much creepy! It's a good improvement that the environments are much darker than in Amnesia TDD. The "animal museum" is also a part I dreamed before development of AMFP started. Seems like you guys are making exactly that game from what I dreamed before. That must be a phenomenon, I also dreamed that the pigs will revenge to Oswald for his evil deeds.
The child sound in the beginning is very creepy and also the "epic" soundtrack with female voices.
Hope there will also be many mechanical, physical and logical puzzles in the game, that there's more to explore than in TDD. I also hope the experience will not be too short. Puzzles should keep the player thinking and make the game longer.

What I dislike is that the lantern is too big. What's that for a "thing"? Seems like an engine for a machine, but nor like a lantern. I think you wanted to add some steampunk, but it should be a little smaller.

And what do you do with the sounds you're searching for? Do you add user created sounds of fear in the game soundtrack? I don't thing this is a good idea. But let's be patient what you do of it.

The innovation of your games is a miracle.
10-31-2012, 06:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012-10 Wednesday 31st, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser - by Googolplex - 10-31-2012, 06:55 PM