Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
Finished! -> Mental Memorial "Full Conversion" -> UPDATED!
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: [WiP] Mental Memorial "Full Conversion" -> New trailer! + Pics!

From what I have seened earlier replys and this little argument what we are facing again. Stop it right there, everyone has right to critize and give their own opinion if you can't take it it's really good time to stop making the mod or whatever. Don't take it too seriously Dnalange, just calm and listen everybody they are only giving advices and some improvements what you can make, they are not forcing you "Do that or I will not give this never a chance" It's simply your choice and this thread is only maded here and every other thread.. that you can face what other people's say or critize finally after this is released and they give you final opinion.

Shortly: It's just a mod, not a worlds end if you fail at something, tbh we all fail sometimes, but that's why we learn everything a little better and everyday something new.

Just chill. Smile

ps: I'm waiting this mod a lot keep going!

“Life is a game, play it”
01-23-2013, 09:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: DONT REMOVE.... - by Adny - 12-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Some new picures from gameplay - by DnALANGE - 12-24-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: [WiP] Mental Memorial "Full Conversion" -> New trailer! + Pics! - by HumiliatioN - 01-23-2013, 09:46 PM