Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

reaction after playing amnesia and how to overcome it
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: reaction after playing amnesia and how to overcome it

(02-08-2013, 12:13 PM)Tetrafish Wrote: I would sometimes freeze if I thought I couldn't get away or escape (due to a door being blocked). I never had what you'd call a 'freak out'.

Me neither. Because i knew i was sitting in my own room, and i knew that my father could hear me if i screamed. I think my experience had been better if i screamed and let it out, but i didn't because i couldn't...

(02-08-2013, 12:13 PM)Tetrafish Wrote: Also, I felt less fear about the dark since it seemed that the monsters mostly appeared when there were lights (and you could see them better).

And that's the smartest thing Frictional Games did to Amnesia! They gave us a chance! It would be completely unfair if it came, directly from the darkness...
They are really playing with our psych because we will start fearing light just as much as much as darkness...

Trying is the first step to success.
02-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: reaction after playing amnesia and how to overcome it - by FlawlessHappiness - 02-08-2013, 12:52 PM