Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Did you like this Custom Story
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
87.50%
7 87.50%
No.
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Custom Story Halloween! w/ Download Link!
VeNoMzTeamHysterical Offline

Threads: 36
RE: Custom Story Halloween 'Part 1 TEST' w/ Download Link!

(02-18-2013, 03:18 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(02-18-2013, 03:07 PM)VeNoMzTeamHysterical Wrote:
(02-18-2013, 08:05 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: In picture 2, the billboards went through the table. Also, where's the lighting? In the window, the only lighting is the billboard and only 1 candle. Also, why is the table and chair is at a platform?

In picture 1, there's a green light. Most candles or lanterns are colored red with a tint of orange.

In picture 3, it's good. But i can't see the 2 doors on the right. Just the candle. And also when the bonfire is on (the pile of wood that lights up when you use a tinderbox at it.), connect a invisible light so that it gives the impression that light bounces.

Also, in each level, add a boxlight covering the ENTIRE level with low values (0.01, 0.01, 0.01). This way, light will blend in together. Also, ALWAYS use a POINTLIGHT when illuminating a room. Never use a box light. Also, NEVER use the default color of a light. It looks too bright. Experiment with the colors until you get the light that you always want.
Hope it helps you.

Thanks thats the reply i need Smile gonna fix billboards... and btw i didnt see a green light idk where you see it on pic1.

And also thanks for telling the boxlight! Smile
Your welcome. An extra +rep is always good. Also, use common sense. A carpet in an cellar? That odd Dodgy. I'm telling you this so that in a Prison, there wouldn't be a bedroom Huh. That's just odd.

I know bro but it isn't a cellar but a mansion ^^

But did you enjoyed it when you played it was not crap like some custom story's are xD

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-21719.html
Evil Awaking Work In Progress!
Hours Spend 472.
02-18-2013, 03:53 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Story Halloween 'Part 1 TEST' w/ Download Link! - by VeNoMzTeamHysterical - 02-18-2013, 03:53 PM