Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Are Amnesia players adults or teens?
Sarcophagus Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens?

(04-06-2013, 08:31 PM)Acies Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 07:16 PM)Sarcophagus Wrote: I watched a lot of horror movies late in the night (real horror movies not some boring bullshit) but never had nightmares after
Hmm.. No nightmares. But did you ever cry after a scary movie/game?

Why would I cry lol, no,never.

(04-06-2013, 09:50 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 12:06 PM)Sarcophagus Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 11:59 AM)Robosprog Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 07:09 AM)Sarcophagus Wrote: Most of the kids who play Amnesia are like : "Yea so I played a few minutes then I was scared to death and I deleted the game and after that I went to youtube and wrote a comment on an Amnesia video about how scared I was"

Or you're making bullshit up and generalizing, where is the evidence for this statement?

The evidence is on the Amnesia videos (if you want to dig the comments) and you know it's true so don't bullshit with me.
And what I said it was just an example, I don't think that anybody wrote the exact same thing : "Yea so I played a few minutes then I was scared to death and I deleted the game and after that I went to youtube and wrote a comment on an Amnesia video about how scared I was"

(04-06-2013, 12:04 PM)Adny Wrote: robo y u always get so buttmad whenever anyone says anything negative about younger folk.

Because he is bruce-fucking-lee lol

Have you ever heard of the vocal minority? I'll assume you haven't and explain the basics.

Effectively, with every group that plays a game, or interacts with a medium there is a usually, (99% of the time) a small group of people who are very vocal in their opinions - a great example of this is World of Warcraft, there are not eleven million people on the forums, there are around a few hundred thousand at most, most likely closer to fifty - hundred thousand that are very vocal in their beliefs and actions. You see this very frequently with hundreds going to QQ on the forums after every patch. Does this mean every member of WoW is a QQer? No, it means that a certain vocal minority are. You have similar cases with football club fans (I was at a game today, hence why I haven't been able to reply) where the vast majority will watch the game, usually quiet and enjoy it - then you will get around 10-20% of the fans, usually in one corner/stand chanting and being hooligans, the vocal minority.

Now, pewdiepie has -six million- subscribers, yet I do not believe he has even a million comments on any of his videos, this is because the people commenting are the vocal minority, and thus do not reflect the majority opinion or action of his fans. I can gurantee you that your evidence would be laughed out of any court, any debate in the world, because you are only looking at the vocal minority, and you generalize them as an entire audience. Now, I will ask again:
Where is your evidence?

Dude, too much to read and I didn't really understand what you mean.
I think you are taking this subject too far.
You can't do anything about those young kids Lee,just wait and see the results in a few years.

Species come and go, but the Earth stands forever fast.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2013, 06:49 AM by Sarcophagus.)
04-07-2013, 06:35 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - by jiersk - 03-08-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - by Diz - 03-08-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - by Diz - 03-08-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - by Diz - 03-08-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - by Diz - 03-10-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - by Diz - 03-10-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - by Sarcophagus - 04-07-2013, 06:35 AM