Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra black plague [stuck] - JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE
3dge Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Might be a bug in the game since the update, lots of people are stuck!

(03-10-2013, 11:31 PM)BasR Wrote: I and many other players need help!

In the beginning of the game you need to enter a room with trusted blood, after I did that i came in this room with sprinklers and unaturel light and stuff.

Since the update there is a new solution needed to solve the puzzle. The barrel is already lit on fire and to make the sprinklers work i heard you must find a hole in the ground (it's behind the door on the right) but there are some bars above it. I can't destroy the bars! people on the forum said the fuse is under the bars but i can't reach it! so now me and a lot of people are stuck in this room.

what is the solution?
Or isthis a bug?

Was trying to picture this room in my head as I thought it was Amnesia, but I recall this spot in Penumbra BP. I can't fully remember how to solve it and I remember trying a hella long time to set that barrel of oil on fire, I guess the fact that it is already lit is making me scratch my head. When you are talking about the hole in the ground I kinda recall it being a grid that you just lift up and walk down if I am correct.

I am sorry I tried to help you with what I can remember and what logic I can make out of the situation, perhaps some wiser souls who have played the game after the update can help you

I don't got any answers. I wanna be with Marlene... But I gotta fight. 'Cause if I don't, the planet's gonna die... So I'm gonna keep fightin'!

- Barret
03-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Might be a bug in the game since the update, lots of people are stuck! - by 3dge - 03-10-2013, 11:48 PM