Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you?
GiggleBlizzard Offline

Threads: 2
RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you?

Amnesia: The Dark Descent has changed the way I think of story-telling. It's the first horror game that has managed to immerse me and keep me going through the entire game, loving every single moment of it even though I was so scared I sometimes felt like I was going to die. It did have an impact on my life because when I played it I was in a depression and had little patience or joy in life, but playing Amnesia allowed me to escape from reality into a world of horror and thrills and then actually feeling good when returning to the real world.

It's one of the few games I enjoyed with passion, and it also helped building my interest in the horror genre, not the horror itself but the stories, the mythology and unkown. I wish I could one day meet the team and just sit down and discuss everything from the music and sound-design in the game to the story and what influenced them.
04-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - by GiggleBlizzard - 04-07-2013, 06:49 PM