Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you?
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you?

It introduced me to the whole horror genre. The only "horror" i've played before amnesia was FEAR demo and that was long time ago. I have learned the meaning of fear..I'm not joking, i've never been so scared in my life the first time i played the Amnesia demo. I didn't finish the demo, i stopped after seeing the glimpse of the monster for the first time. I just crouched there staring at the ground for like 30 minutes, that's where my sanity went to ... and those sounds ( i remember there was baby crying) started. That's when i closed the game and decided to watch TV instead. I could feel the pressure in my chest for like 10 minutes afterwards.

Also, thanks to Amnesia and FG, i found this awesome forum. Where i meet awesome members everyday Big Grin It's my favourite forum so far. Proof ? I got more than 1000 posts here, the second forum that i visit most frequently i have 400 posts.

I'm not joking, this whole game and community completely changed me and what i do. Because of this community and game i started watching youtubers like Cinnamontoastken and Cry.

I'm not the sugar coating type, or the butt kissing type. But i cant imagine what i would be doing if i didn't buy ATTD. If i didn't, i wouldnt know about this forum. I wouldnt watch youtubers. I wouldnt know anything about horror genre, wouldnt know HP lovecraft.

daaaaamn, i really took this seriously xD

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
04-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - by Nice - 04-07-2013, 10:24 PM