Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some neat stuff on the level design of skyrim!
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8
RE: Some neat stuff on the level design of skyrim!

1. You pretty much have free reign on your character. You can virtually steal anything, kill anything, or react in any number of ways.

2. Well, dialogue mostly serves a practical purpose. You can use it to influence a person's decision or opinion. Or just to make something happen. Most of the personality comes from the decisions you make in game.(You can extrapolate what kind of character you have. I have a drunken thief that is skilled in two-handed combat, and looves getting his sexah on.)

3. There is a hud, but it's relatively minimalistic. Also, your health/stamina/magicka bars disappear when you aren't in combat. So you almost have a blank screen. Yes, you can change to 3rd person but I find combat clumsy while in it.(Though I am used to First person)

4. Yes you can dual-wield magic. No, that doesn't make you over-powered. It just gives you customization options(Do I want a full on fire attack, or do I want to balance Fire and healing? Maybe I want a dagger and a fire blast?) < I do not play a magic character so I have no idea if that's a good idea.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
05-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some neat stuff on the level design of skyrim! - by Ghieri - 05-04-2013, 04:18 PM