Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Played Amnesia at last, met expectations!
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
RE: Played Amnesia at last, met expectations!

(05-17-2013, 08:24 AM)Batman55 Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 08:04 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: It's actually kinda easy to exploit the AI flaws in A:TDD once you knew them.

There's that, of course. But I don't think the difficulty of the AI is an issue for those who don't rush through the game the first time playing, which IMO would totally defeat the point of Amnesia: TDD.

The point is the Frictional developers did their homework (their blog shows a thorough understanding of game and horror mechanics), they learned from the flaws in their older games, and they finally stumbled upon an almost perfect formula.

Is more of the same, with better technology behind it, the best way forward? Should they try something different? Alas, that's the question.

(05-17-2013, 08:20 AM)Bonehead Wrote: Also remember.. I think there are 4 possible endings.. Which one did you get?

I reloaded in the last segment and got three of them, each one lasting an average of 5 seconds. Not too impressive but understandable with this style of game.

Is there a secret fourth that I missed?

05-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Played Amnesia at last, met expectations! - by Slanderous - 05-17-2013, 12:53 PM