Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia keeps crashing when I try to load my custom story
thaniels Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Amnesia keeps crashing when I try to load my custom story

Well i have tried everything you have said in the post, i have reinstalled twice, (apparently you can leave the files like custom story and the amnesia settings folder where they are, as the new instal works there as well.) but i still keep getting the same error i have shown before, i have about 6 to 7 separate maps containing the different parts of the level, i have adjusted the settings in the .cfg files (including the user_setting and the main setting in the amnesia folder outside of steam) yet, still the error occurs.

ill add my hpl.log to this reply, hopefully you will be able to figure out what is going on. I really appreciate all the time you guys are spending on my problem Smile

(06-01-2013, 01:07 PM)thaniels Wrote: Well i have tried everything you have said in the post, i have reinstalled twice, (apparently you can leave the files like custom story and the amnesia settings folder where they are, as the new instal works there as well.) but i still keep getting the same error i have shown before, i have about 6 to 7 separate maps containing the different parts of the level, i have adjusted the settings in the .cfg files (including the user_setting and the main setting in the amnesia folder outside of steam) yet, still the error occurs.

ill add my hpl.log to this reply, hopefully you will be able to figure out what is going on. I really appreciate all the time you guys are spending on my problem Smile

(with, "the new instal works there as well", i mean that the level editor files and all the other folders that belong to the amnesia instal could all remain in the amnesia the dark decent folder as the game just installed itself in the same folder again) please if there is a different way to reinstall amnesia, that might help with against the crashes then please, tell me Smile

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 3.25 KB / Downloads: 143)
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013, 01:11 PM by thaniels.)
06-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia keeps crashing when I try to load my custom story - by thaniels - 06-01-2013, 01:07 PM