Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Call From Another Dimension
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: The Call From Another Dimension

(06-20-2013, 12:20 PM)MatiaSika Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 12:09 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Okay, I finished it you have to still "fix the elevator doors so there are locked".

My review:

Spoiler below!
This was really awesome one, really chilling atmosphere with really cool script events, couple new scares and thrilling gameplay experience from start to finish. I wish it was longer because you have talent to make decent mods too.

Story: 7/10

- I read all the notes and it was simple not so amazing, but easy to follow, I liked it.

Mapping: 9/10

- This was one of the strongest parts on the mod, I just stopped sometimes to look how realistic and detailed rooms you have maded Study, Laboratory, Storage these and main hub these are my favourites and really well maded! Kudos! Smile

- Level Design 8/10

- Really nicely placed and not like randomly, I liked how you turned two endings so you can finish almost at the same time.

- Scares 9/10

- Wow, this story has really good scares (Absolutely my favourite was Library part), Laboratory with flying chair I jumped a little bit and what comes to scares I don't easily get scared and have played like 300 stories so far on Amnesia.

- Particles & Decals 10/10

- Just wonderful, everything feeled really realistic and dirty, messy and main hub was one of the greatest hubs I ever seen, Study was pretty messy and Laboratory you really know how to detail places! No complaining here at all.

Overall: One really epic journey, with hundreds hours of work and effort! Level design is top-notch, detailed, scares (really well throught), atmosphere really chilling and just really good story and highly recommended for everybody!

9.5 / 10 - Freaking awesome one of the scariest I have recently played, thank you man for scaring the shit out of me! Big Grin

Wow, thank you man! Big Grin You obviously checked both routes?

Yeah, of course Tongue

“Life is a game, play it”
06-20-2013, 12:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The Call From Another Dimension - by MatiaSika - 06-19-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: The Call From Another Dimension - by HumiliatioN - 06-20-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: The Call From Another Dimension - by Essen - 06-26-2013, 03:12 PM