Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

HELP with giant spiders and Indiana Jones boulder
Hekai Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Glitch in the Spider Cave-can't run!

I guess I should get more used to forums so I can learn to delete posts I don't want....

In any case, I Googled file integrity, it checked and 18 files needed updating/replacing which the computer/Steam seemed to do on it's own. I checked again and all files were fine.

I exited Steam and restarted it, launched the game from Steam and got a similar "run" pattern. It is like I am creeping along rather than running full speed. Once I did get a fair distance past the bridge before getting crushed but other times I seem to get stuck by an outcrop or something as I try to run, I end up in the outcrop (the wall) or don't even clear the bridge.

I don't mind challenging and having to repeat something multiple times to get it but this seems impossible, Would it help if I downloaded something to video myself playing?

I might also try copying the save file and try on another computer to see if it is my computer's problem. Thanks in advance! Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2013, 08:49 AM by Hekai.)
08-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Glitch in the Spider Cave-can't run! - by Hekai - 08-02-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: Glitch in the Spider Cave-can't run! - by Hekai - 08-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Spider cave-my thread disappeared - by Hekai - 08-03-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: Spider cave-my thread disappeared - by Hekai - 08-03-2013, 07:34 PM