Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!

Advertising this for my slightly younger friends.

Let's Players Names: DerangedGamer & Timberwolf789 (Their group is called AllVGProductions)

About Them: Real names, I have no clue, they are two 13 year old kids who like to play just about any game/custom story Derganed's computer can run. They have mostly recorded Amnesia custom stories, but only uploaded some (And the ones they have uploaded have recording issues with Bandicam). Timberwolf is the more funny guy, while Deranged is kind of... You guessed it, deranged. If he puts up a good enough act, you might think he is literally insane. They do Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, AND Computer games.

Commentary Type: When Deranged plays, he, depending on what he plays, likes to get immersed and play seriously if he's by himself. If he is with Timberwolf, he'll act sort of silly. Timberwolf is always talking to himself in a funny way, and when asked about it, he says it's to calm himself down from being scared.

Microphone only or Facecam+Mic: Microphone only, as neither of them own webcams, as they would have no other use for them.

Page:
http://www.youtube.com/allvgproductions

Additional Info: I guess I could say since they are pretty young, they don't have much experience, and they are prone to swear, but I've tried to ward them from it. They act how they would talking to anyone on Skype, Steam, etc. etc. and that's pretty much it.

If anyone has some tips for them and some critizism (Except for get a better computer, Deranged has heard enough of that :3), I will always pass it down to them. Thanks Smile

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012, 11:48 PM by RawkBandMan.)
05-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SOMA: blind & no commentary - by Fortigurn - 09-25-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed! - by RawkBandMan - 05-06-2012, 11:47 PM
A Buff Below! - by ingedoom - 08-27-2012, 06:34 PM