Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!
Xss Offline

Threads: 4
RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!

Dang, so may pages, so many people's channels to check !

Oh well, here is mine:

Let's Player(s)' Name(s): Xss (though I had to put 0xss0 and 0xss0fr for my respective channels on youtube).

About Yourself: I'm French, hence I am a jerk, unless it's the other way around Big Grin Anyway, I am French indeed, even though some people can't guess my accent. I feel old, I am actually a bit older than Morfar with 28 years...Holy smoke! I started doing LPs one year and a half ago and oddly enough it's my first LP (of Aliens vs Predator) that was among the most successful! As for myself, I mainly work in the US but also spend a lot of time in France. Doing LPs in English really helps me to work on my English while not being in the US and since I love voice acting it allows me to experiment a little bit here and there.
I recently created a new channel for LPs in French only, so feel free to check it out if you speak French!

Commentary Type: Okay, here is the hard part. I am a very shy person IRL, which might explain why I sometimes go over the top when commenting. It might not please everybody out there but it's what comes more naturally to me when I am commenting. Sometimes I can start ranting and complaining like a cartoon character, I will scream, do high pitched voices, etc (did I mention I like voice acting?). I normally don't scream that much in terror since I am not that scared of scary games. I did try doing more serious commentaries but then I would simply become utterly boring (I know for a fact that making good jokes can be hard for me) and I am already struggling enough when trying not to have many long pauses in my vids!

Microphone only or Facecam+Mic: Microphone only for the moment since I am very secretive about my private life, so I will not be showing my face soon.

Videos: Well, let's go with the last one, shall we?
Spoiler below!

Pages: http://www.youtube.com/user/0Xss0?feature=mhee
And for the French one: http://www.youtube.com/user/0Xss0fr?feature=mhee
Additional Info: I like to play both new games and old ones that are very important for me, for some nostalgic and sentimental reasons! Tongue Aaaand...I might open up a third channel, in Spanish that one...

Did voice acting for:
- My Love.
- Painful Shadows.
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2012, 10:37 PM by Xss.)
07-13-2012, 10:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SOMA: blind & no commentary - by Fortigurn - 09-25-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed! - by Xss - 07-13-2012, 10:36 PM
A Buff Below! - by ingedoom - 08-27-2012, 06:34 PM