Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!
I ZapZap I Offline

Threads: 2
Exclamation  RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!

Let's Players' Names: Nexciting (Zack and Charlie)

About Yourself: We're a duo of gamers from Canada. We play all kinds of games, but specialize in Amnesia and Minecraft! We're not proud to say it, but we easily get scared when we play Amnesia, enough to give you guys hilarious reactions that'll have you entertained!

Commentary Type: Both of us play all kinds of Custom Stories, but we will usually only upload ones that are serious attempts at creating a horrifying experience. It's better that way! As generally funny guys, you'll surely be laughing at our reactions and commentary, as well as perhaps being immersed into the story yourself.

Our Amnesia uploads usually range from 10-20 minutes, and are divided into multiple episodes, depending on the length of said custom story. We'll play any recommended Custom Stories that you've made, but will also look for the best of the best and play them too.

Check out the Additional Info section for more details!

Videos: Check out our thread here on the Frictional Games Forums for a complete list of Custom Stories and episodes that we've uploaded!
Page:
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Nexciting
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Nexciting
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Nexciting
Minecraft Server: s4.cloudcrafting.com:8888

Additional Info: Unlike most other YouTube channels that play Amnesia, Nexciting combines two hilarious players and gets the best of both worlds. Everything is better with a friend! While we will play together, we will also do individual recordings on varying games. Its a win/win!

Beyond Amnesia, we will play many games. Minecraft, Battlefield, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Indie Games and tonnes others just waiting for us to expand on. Despite being small on YouTube, we take our role seriously and plan on covering as much as possible. Uploads are frequent and we've got a load of content just waiting for you guys to see.

Both of us record with professional-grade equipment. For audio, Zack uses the Razer Megalodon (Soon to be the Blue Yeti) and Charlie uses the Blue Snowball. Both play on ultra-high quality using fast computers. This ensures that the videos will be of the highest quality and ultimately much more enjoyable when our voices are clear and the video is smooth. Most videos include the facecam and sometimes we'll put comedic subtitles up over the upload. All videos are edited with care, serious editing depending on what the upload is.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2012, 08:28 PM by I ZapZap I.)
04-27-2012, 02:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SOMA: blind & no commentary - by Fortigurn - 09-25-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed! - by I ZapZap I - 04-27-2012, 02:51 AM
A Buff Below! - by ingedoom - 08-27-2012, 06:34 PM