Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!
Demondays1 Offline

Threads: 7
RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!

Let's Player(s)' Name(s): TheKidAmnesia (Forum name: Demondays1) (Real name: Daniel)

About Yourself: I am 14 years old with a moderate voice (not too high or too deep) but in general, my voice shouldn't be annoying at all. I am a male who lives is California and hope I can get a good channel going (Not aiming or planning to be as famous as pewdiepie or anything). I love to play horror games from Amnesia to slender, FPS from Cod to BF3, even FPS horror! from Killing floor to Cry of Fear. Every time when I try to play games or custom stories, I always tend to complement their work, of course if its a terrible map I probably won't end up uploading it.

Commentary Type: Semi-Serious, some parts I don't try to be funny but I do tend to exaggerate a lot, some parts I am somewhat serious and sometimes I can be exaggerating. Keeping everyone not bored while they are watching me play my lets play series. Mostly during my videos, I add little quick texts on objects, enemys, etc to make the audience entertained, hoping the people find it entertaining to read.

Microphone only or Facecam+Mic: Microphone only (Might add in face if I get a amount of subs I am aiming for)

Videos: Only 1 lets play video but aiming to add like 2 or 3 more tomorrow. In all my videos, you are able to set the quality to 1080p (Don't like to upload with 360p maximum XP)
STUPID LIBRARY! - Amnesia TDD - Digressiophobia: The Beginning PART 1:

Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidAmnesia

Additional Info: My channel isn't planned to be big, I'm just trying to get a good amount (like around at least 300) is my goal into succeeding my own channel, Pewdiepie has around 3 million, I'm not planning to be like him throughout my channel. My reading skills isn't really much of a professional type, I do tend to studder and some points but a studder as in a quick stop while I am reading a note or intro to my audience. I am probably going to be the youngest (active) channel that does scary let's play series. Sure you probably saw "Kids who cry playing slender w/ facecam" but that's only like 1 video, I'm going to do way more videos like about 5 or 6 more. Hopefully my dream into becoming a good channel will come true and I know one day, little by little, my channel will grow slowly 1 by 1. For now, I do not have an Intro.

Intel HD Lag fix: tiny.cc/pyv1gw
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2012, 08:19 AM by Demondays1.)
12-20-2012, 04:56 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SOMA: blind & no commentary - by Fortigurn - 09-25-2015, 02:45 AM
A Buff Below! - by ingedoom - 08-27-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed! - by Demondays1 - 12-20-2012, 04:56 AM