Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!
TerrorLantern Offline

Threads: 0
RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!

Let's Player(s)' Name(s): TerrorLantern

About Yourself: I have finnaly began to suck up the nerve to finally play through amnesia. I have a few videos on a youtube account called shad0wth3iffury however i made a new one due to the struggles many have had finding my channel due to my confusion name so it is now terrorlantern

Commentary Type: My commentary is still develpoing due to my lack of experiance however i have recived many compliments on my commentary from thoes i have talked to. Smile in essence it is a talkative fun commentary yet more mature than many i have seen. all in all it is a commentary you will have to experiance for yourself try it out

Microphone only or Facecam+Mic: I only have a mic (turtle beach x12) however i would be happy to add a face cam if some desire to see it

Videos: unforunately at this time i cannot however the moment i can i will post a link

Page: just link the lack of a link above this is similar i am not in the position to link this yet the moment i can i will

Additional Info: Hello there every one! i am new to the fourm. I have been following up on aamfp for a while now since i have began making amnesia youtube videos (ill supply a link in a later post due to me being and school right now and i cannot access youtube), and greatly anticipate the coming of the new game. I am reletively new to making videos and i would appreciate all of your comments and criticism as well and any recomendations to aid my videos. I also plan to post videos the moment aamfp is released. my style of play is still maturing because of my lack of experience in making videos... anyways ill be frequently posting and im happy t be a part of this fourm community. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2013, 06:56 PM by plutomaniac.)
02-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SOMA: blind & no commentary - by Fortigurn - 09-25-2015, 02:45 AM
A Buff Below! - by ingedoom - 08-27-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed! - by TerrorLantern - 02-27-2013, 09:24 PM