Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced

I was so much looking forward to this game appearing on the PC - after all, it's been in development as a PC game for over a year (although pretty much in the background for some time due to TCR working on AAMFP); and now this PS4 exclusive - it feels like a slap in the face to all of the PC gamers who have supported TCR over the years (and no, I haven't forgotten all the work TCR have put into AAMFP). But to have a game 'promised' to you on one platform and then snatched away - well, that's pretty damn poor and, if nothing else, is bad PR.

Trying to put a positive 'spin' on this news, I can only hope that working with Sony is enabling TCR to make "...Rapture" even better than was originally planned. What burns me though is the fact that a PC version isn't guaranteed - now if TCR had said that the PS4 version was only an exclusive for, say, 3 months or so then fine - I'd be okay with that. But with no guarantee of a PC version I can only fear the worst.
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2013, 10:24 AM by Ossie.)
08-22-2013, 10:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced - by Draug - 08-21-2013, 07:49 AM
RE: Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced - by Ossie - 08-22-2013, 10:06 AM