Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs on Consoles? No!
thomin Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs for the Wii U ????

I didn't know that it was this expensive to port a game...I thought given the PC like architecture of modern consoles, it was more a matter of adjusting to the controls and menus and then recompiling it for the system. If the costs are still somewhat reasonable, maybe a kickstarter campaign could do the trick? Although I guess that given the slow Wii U sales so far, it could be a difficult proposition for that particular system.

Anyway, I've got a 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook with 8 gigs of RAM, an NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB and an SSD, which is slightly below the minimum requirements stated on Steam. The system can run TDD just fine, but that also had an older engine.

I guess I'll give it a try anyway (it's well worth supporting even if it doesn't run smoothly on my system) while still hoping for a Wii U version...maybe Nintendo would be interested in supporting something like this. Given the sluggish Wii U sales so far, they can't have enough exquisite content like AMFP. Yeah, I know, I'm dreaming...Rolleyes
08-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs for the Wii U ???? - by thomin - 08-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Any chance of a console release? - by Bulbatron - 09-10-2013, 04:23 PM