Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
second chapter of amnesia: horror game of the year or not ?
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15
RE: second chapter of amnesia: horror game of the year or not ?

Here's some more terrible news...

Spoiler below!
Your English.

But seriously, no fighting is a GREAT thing! I can't possibly understand how you think that's a "terrible news".

I personally feel like we don't need a demo in addition, since that would perhaps give out too many spoilers already. I do agree that it would be good for testing whether you can run the game or not, though.

System requirements are naturally going to be higher since this game is coming out in 2013, not 2010. With a whole new developer team behind it, they're surely going to make the game more system intensive with all the new graphical improvements.

I'm pretty sure that I'll be happier if there won't be any DLCs. I'd rather get the whole thing right now. It's what the game was meant to be, one whole new game.

I'm also not aware of any necessarily friendly NPCs. Neither do I know what you mean by "new chapter". I'm guessing "new campaign" or "new story".

08-26-2013, 11:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: second chapter of amnesia: horror game of the year or not ? - by GrAVit - 08-26-2013, 11:57 PM