Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4
Tillion Magnet Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4

(09-07-2013, 01:44 PM)felixmole Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 12:27 PM)Retomathic Wrote: you know what's really funny. everbody here on this forum is like, amnesia is way scarier, and, outlast is not horror. and outlast has no horror elements in it.
i mean, the developers here like thomas like it and he tweets about it how it makes it scary that you see that it is a real person.
i sense fanboyism Tongue no offense

If you open a poll about "Car or Bike" on a forum of bikers, bike will probably win. Are they allowed to prefer bikes without being entitled fanatics?

This doesn't have to be fanboyism. I guess we're here because we share a common interest for Amnesia and not necessarily Outlast. And no, I don't believe there has been a major part of this community who has been talking garbage about Outlast...

You can't have been looking very hard then. Even leaving aside the numerous slights against the game here, glancing at the AMFP steam community, there's a whole bunch of people talking down on Outlast. Saying it's just a bunch of jump scares(which is blatantly wrong) and the like. True, there's others who aren't behaving like that, but still there is quite a noticeable portion of them.

Just to note, I don't have a problem with people disliking Outlast, or preferring Amnesia. My problem is with people dumping on it who haven't even played the game.
09-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Nopes. - by felixmole - 09-04-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - by Tillion Magnet - 09-07-2013, 01:54 PM