Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4
Vertical Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4

(09-10-2013, 10:03 PM)terzi Wrote: To all people who have finished this, was it as scary as Dark Descent? Longer or shorter?

I'm still (quite) beginning at the game, but looks like the story is even more "deeper"

Although I know they are both from the same universe and they are indirectly connected, the stories are different. I really love both of them, and, in my opinion, both are deep, but AMFP's isn't as clear as TDD's.

About the scariness, I think you must judge for yourself whether this story was scarier than the other one, or not. Imo, AMFP's story was more cruel than TDD's (kind of scariness), but the latter one had scarier presentation of the story's consequences and background.

(09-10-2013, 10:30 PM)Derxor Wrote:
Spoiler below!
The puzzle with the truck in front of the cemetary
I have the box, I put it in the hole at the side of the truck, rotate the thingy...nothing, just the sound of an empty container with just a little fuel. I try it without putting the box in, same... a little help xD

Spoiler below!
Get some fuel Smile.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013, 10:35 PM by Vertical.)
09-10-2013, 10:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Nopes. - by felixmole - 09-04-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - by Vertical - 09-10-2013, 10:31 PM