Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4
Derxor Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4

So, I'm done for tonight. Pretty scary, much like a roller coaster ride. Still haven't finished, I want to take it easy, but it's difficult to do that (takin it easy) hahaha. Heavy spoilers below, don't read if you haven't played the entire game.
Spoiler below!

I'm just past the sewers, and I actually enjoyed that little pig museum where they were in cajes and you could see them without harm, MAN I took a lot of screenshots of that part. The only downpart is that it kinda makes the creature "less scary" scince you can kind of see his human side and all. I'm not hoping for it to get scarier, I'm just really intrigued on how it's all going to end.

Edit: Also 1 question
Spoiler below!

(When you are in the room where you have to send some capsules through a mail system and then mix the capsules to create acid for the lock) When you go in the small room to the left and the part you just came in changes drasticaly, and the pig appears behind you... is it possible not to die? (Also this was one of my most massive jumpscares)

My youtube channel where I do some guitar covers.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84Ttln...muSOA0bFHA
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013, 12:44 AM by Derxor.)
09-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Nopes. - by felixmole - 09-04-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - by Derxor - 09-11-2013, 12:31 AM