Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
jd1802 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: My opinion about how TCR is dealing with the criticism

My god I actually didnt know that they said those things .___. *dissapointed* But oh well... care for the art not the artist~

I actually agree with a lot here and you speak english better than me so dont worry Smile So I think that the problem with the game is not the game itself but the way they sold it. I know everyone keeps saying it and Its not like Im the first one to bring this but still, that was the real problem. They can even call It Amnesia thats great cause well the story is actually in the Amnesia universe so thats cool. But for Christs sake call it a ''spin-off'' or something, make us realize is different from the first two Amnesias cause the way they sold it, how the trailers showed us real survivor horror was the mistake they made. They should've made trailers for a psychological horror and actually sold it for what it was but whatever, its already done. And ok they maybe are acting kinda like jerks but you know they made a whole game trying to be what they are and get criticized about it and I kinda understand why theyre angry about it. Like even with the promotional problem they are TCR and people should have known how this game was going to be so... Its kinda annoying the way they react to it but I still kinda understand it
09-21-2013, 05:16 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: My opinion about how TCR is dealing with the criticism - by jd1802 - 09-21-2013, 05:16 AM