Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
pikmintaro Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

For people who thought the game humanized the Pigmen too early with them in the rooms, did you notice the one sleeping in the bed close to the start of his game in the house? I already knew it was one of the monsters probably (It was turned away from where you see it through the window, but I could still see some of the metal bits on it.), but I was surprised to see it just sleeping in the bed, and then I felt a bit sad for it when you turn the valve in the next room, and it goes running off when you come out, which also made me wonder why they start attacking you all of a sudden when they seem scared of you at first.
I should also mention that at least the first time you encounter one of the Pigmen for real it doesn't even kill you, if you let it attack you, then you just wake up in a cage that it apparently put you in with it walking away when you wake up.

And I already mentioned the one that you can see driving the truck at one point, I think that was pretty early on in the game.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2013, 06:34 AM by pikmintaro.)
09-12-2013, 06:32 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by pikmintaro - 09-12-2013, 06:32 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM