Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
cryptoshadow Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Hi guys! I finished reading the 22 pages of this thread and I just wanted to take part in the discussion.

(09-11-2013, 02:36 AM)bluel0bster Wrote: Also, I may have found the Brennenburg coat of arms. Probably wishful thinking, but this just seemed a little too out of place. I'm curious if anybody can confirm this to actually be a connection to Brennenburg:
Spoiler below!

[Image: BA5826D5F104A18A48CD5729CCB63FCDC7B0BA2C]

Brennenburg coat of arms is pretty different from this one.

There's also a second coat of arms we can see in Mandus' mansion but I don't know where it comes from. I first thought there was some kind of relation to the city of London but I havent't found anything so far.

Spoiler below!

[Image: nis7.jpg]

(09-12-2013, 08:18 PM)Vertical Wrote: We don’t know, when Lilibeth actually died. Well, we know it was during Enoch’s birth, but the exact date of the twins’ birthday is and will probably remain an unknown

Actually, it's mentioned in a loading screen. Am I the only one who saw it?

Spoiler below!

[Image: c3op.jpg]

The text is in French but here's the first sentence: Lilibeth "Lily" Mandus. Buried here on 26th September 1890.

So that means Edwin and Enoch were 9 years old when the game occurs. It also seems that the loading screens are a bit random as in The Dark Descent. I finished the game two times now and I saw some new screens during my second playthrough. I guess there might be other interesting infor there...

EDIT: well, we know when she was buried but not exactly when she died. Sorry, I answered too quickly.

(09-13-2013, 12:21 AM)pikmintaro Wrote: I asked this before, but has anybody translated the note that seems to be in German by the musical instruments in Oswald's house? I think it's German, but I'm not really sure.

You're right, the lyrics are written in German. "Dieses Herz" means "This heart" but I don't have the time to translate it. I'm sure somebody else could help us with it.

...by the way, does anyone know where are the text files in the game's folder? I can't find them... Dodgy
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 01:10 AM by cryptoshadow.)
09-13-2013, 01:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by cryptoshadow - 09-13-2013, 01:06 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM