Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Xenomorph Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-13-2013, 02:34 AM)kojack Wrote:
Quote:Are we sure there aren't orbs in the temple at the end? Several people thought these were the twin's hearts but take a closer look at those pics (full size recommended if you want to see something):
There are two objects in the map called "child_heart_1" and "child_heart_2", those would be the glowing things.

There are also files called orb_room and orb_room_blood. There are also files in models called "sphere" and a little further down files named pyramid. Though I don't see where it says "child_heart_1" all it says is "heart.DAE and heart.msh.

They are probably child hearts, but there is so little context. Is the heart you ignite with the tesla coils the engineers? What is the significance of the heart and why are you transported away from it? Also your dark self repeats something along the lines of "NO! Do it for your children mandus!" which makes me think that he's ending his life after ending the machine, not being absorbed into it. Though the spider arms jabbing your heart brings up a lot of confusion.

Also in reference to the orb, I'm fairly certain it is mentioned in the notes quite a few times.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 03:45 AM by Xenomorph.)
09-13-2013, 03:40 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Xenomorph - 09-13-2013, 03:40 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM