Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
grrrz Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-13-2013, 10:09 AM)Rytkonen Wrote:
(09-13-2013, 09:51 AM)Kotch Wrote: Idk what this disappearing everyone is talking about is. Everything stayed the same for me as far as I could tell.

Sorry, I should have provided a link to a video. Here is one disappearance in the centrifuge level (video should start from 20m59s position). http://youtu.be/DfChK55MHck?t=20m59s
In that video you can see the door disappearing and also the hallway on the left if you watch the video few seconds more.

There are many others especially in that level. For example next to the actual centrifuge is that table in the corner. In the opposite wall there is a door (or should be), that disappeared when I was playing. In this same video I already linked, the door is not there (look at the right side of wall opposite of the desk down the stairs):
http://youtu.be/DfChK55MHck?t=3m52s

In some other video I watched it was there for some time at least.
Each time you notice a pig mask, it just appeared, and it means probably something changed in the level, or a door just closed.
I was sure of it at the first place you mention, you take a corridor that loops back to the place you came from (there's steam so you can't the catwalk), when you come back out of it, both doors dissapear (and the steam is gone). It's made obvious at the end (you clearly get teleported, then a bunch of pig mask drop).
Not sure how it is to be taken.
09-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by grrrz - 09-13-2013, 02:13 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM