Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Prettz Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

I think people saying that this game
has not puzzles fail to see that the story is one big puzzle it self,
and it's multi leveled as well. You can look at it as literal and
have your story, congratulation you just beat easy mode now try hard
mode.

I'd like to offer my observation if you will have it.

Spoiler below!
let talk about the middle part when you come back to London during the pig apocalypse. when entering the street if you turn left quickly you will see the only living male fond in the game and looks perfectly human. he is finely dressed with a mustach, a hard felt hat, collar and tie and a respectable appearance. he is not attack by pigs and dose not seem afraid but rather annoyed and slams the door in you face. right next to this is a street name. Bucks Row

Bucks row is famous for the site where Jack the Ripper killed Mary Ann "Polly" Nichols on 31 August 1888

If you travel around the corner you find your self on Berner Street the site that Jack the Ripper killed Elizabeth "Long Liz" Stride on the 30 September 1888.

It is on or close to this street you will see a women open a door but then get attack by a pigman and the door slams shut. Also thru some bars you will see a women drag off into a ally with two pigs soon to follow.

after going thru one of the houses you end up on Hanbury Street the place where Jack the Ripper killed Annie Chapman (born Eliza Ann Smith on 8 September 1888

you then enter an ally named Dorset Street this is where a pig man chases you but also where Jack the Ripper killed Mary Jane Kelly on 9 November 1888. after escaping from the pig you can turn arond and see a street name Miller's Court which is part of Dorset street in real life. (I thnk you might see the top hat man in this ally as well.

You then find yourself on Pinchin Street where a a female torso was discovered by P.C. William Pennett On September 10, 1889, at 5:15 AM some think it was a women named Lydia Hart .The body was missing both head and legs. Now in the game right by this street is another street name Arch street but I could not find anything on this, it might refer to the woman torso was found under a railway arch in Pinchin Street. committed by a single serial killer, dubbed the "Torso killer". Whether Jack the Ripper and the "Torso killer" were the same person or separate serial killers active in the same area is debatable.

right after this part you go down a elevator to the machine and can see male torsos with out heads or legs moving down the machine to be grinder by the iron butler.

This is not just fun easter eggs, everything in ths game has symbolism. At first I was thinking that when after his wife died was when a part of him went crazy and became Jack the ripper but the murders happen 1888-1889 and his wife was bured in 1890. most of the streets are not close together in real life but are all connected in the game
09-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Prettz - 09-13-2013, 10:15 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM