Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
LarryV Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

]
(09-14-2013, 12:40 AM)jacksepticeye Wrote: I really like this idea. So we can't interact because he never interacted in the first place? All we can do is follow his steps from before?
Maybe, I'm stilling trying to puzzle it together because the idea just came to me and it's also why my previous comment is full of errors; it was a stream-of-conscious typing.

Maybe everything we saw and did in the game did occur and we're just experiencing it after he's killed himself; a life passing through ones eyes. And in that moment (the moment we're playing through), Mandus realizes he's done horrible deeds and he's just trying to make amends with himself before he dies. To at least die and try to make a change for himself.

Then this brings up a whole list of interesting ideas. If what I said is true, then he can never really make amends, only an idea of it.

But it's hard because everything we see and hear and interact with is unreliable; we're dealing with just a fractured mind and reality, that what's real and what isn't is so insanely blurred. We're at times shooting in the dark.

Let's fight.
Them's fighin' words.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2013, 12:56 AM by LarryV.)
09-14-2013, 12:55 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by LarryV - 09-14-2013, 12:55 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM