Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Vertical Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-15-2013, 01:52 PM)rotten Wrote: Vertical,
The kids' diary says they heard a pig in the garden on 11 October. That wouldn't make sense if their nanny was also a pig.

There's something really bizarre with all those dates, but anyway:

"March 15th 1899,

Curled into my bunk, all sick and sweat ridden. They clean my room about me, but I can only hear the voice from within that gentlest of stones. It sings to me and I dream of a great machine.
We will build a new world from the ruins of the old. We will plant flowers in the rotten ribcage and let them grow to hold the sky from falling. I remember how it whispered to me, as we rolled sick and heaving. And I remember when we pulled into Southampton and we both wept, for it was every bit as much a desecration as had been sung to me.

And then we came to London and I set it upon the mantelpiece, and went into the house and gathered the servants and set on re-crafting them, and then I went into the garden and buried those tiny shattered skulls under the weeping bulges of the rhododendrons."
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2013, 02:00 PM by Vertical.)
09-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Vertical - 09-15-2013, 01:59 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM