Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Parmida Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

For all of the game's glory. The only things that creeped me out the most were those FUCKIN' KIDS! I FRIGGIN' HATE KIDS! Especially after ME3's ending and ESPECIALLY that I totally HATE creepy, ghostish KIDS! And kids in general! They make my skin itch! Ugh...the word "Kid" makes my brain hurt...

The game didn't scare me at all. I guess ATTD and Outlast have numbed my fear senses, 'cause I would just run past the enemies. even in the middle of Outlast I would lose the sense and patience for hiding and got annoyed. I would start running. I didn't sense any need to hide.

And even the first few times that I hid from pigs, the pig would just make a bee line, walk up right at me and claw at my face! I don't know how to hide in this game! I was in pitch black and it makes its way right at me! Do they have some supernatural sniffing talent? FUCK those pigs! RUN! Worked every single damn time for me. Even for that burly electric buzz ass pig.

Does anyone know what happens if you don't press the button in the end? What are the differences between pressing it and not pressing it?
09-18-2013, 08:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Parmida - 09-18-2013, 08:51 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM