Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Lazoriss Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Just went through the mansion part again. I suppose it might be best to comb through this game in parts rather than try for it all at once, so as to avoid becoming impatient. :B

There are several more clocks. I found 3 grandfather clocks in total and two of the smaller clocks. All the small clocks are stuck at 12 and the grandfather clocks have the same repetitive swinging animation. I am pretty certain now that the grandfather clock in the piano room is the one that chimes. The volume of said chimes rely on your proximity to the clock, you see. I also counted the chiming this time and it is ten o'clock... This would make more sense as it would take approximately 2 hours to reach the end of the game from this point.

Found some more interesting tidbits in the mansion which I'll put under a spoiler cut (as to avoid clogging the forum with unnecessarily long posts).

Spoiler below!

- You hear a man screaming during the dream sequence at the start of the game, right after the machine turns on. I recall hearing the same screams in two other occasions during play. It sounds kind of like someone yelling "go away!".

-After awakening the first time (before falling back into unconsciousness) you can hear your children playing with a ball in the attic and see your door being closed by someone...

- The small nook bedroom close to your office is a bit odd considering the grungy bed. The door also blows open when you get close. I can't guess as to who the room belongs to)

- The nursery contains 2 cradles. the children are much too old for cradles, but I'd guess them being a hallucination. The cradles appear again later in the game as well. The nursery also has one normal sized bed (with no cage) and the door will slam shut behind you (made me jump haha)

- In the bathroom with the secret passageway, next to the sink, there is a glass of water containing a row of teeth.

09-23-2013, 06:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Lazoriss - 09-23-2013, 06:12 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM