Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Cybolic Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-23-2013, 11:45 PM)FromTheSidelines Wrote: What if the letters aren't literal? What if they're a catalog of his thoughts and memories on different dates? For instance, the journal entries made by his children...maybe they're an old memory from a previous year mixed together with what is happening at the then current time. (Hence the children hearing a pig in the garden.) A sort of 'I wonder what my children would make of this if they were here' kind of thing.

Some of the notes don't seem like something you'd write down. Very stream of consciousness. It could be something he was thinking or imagining on that date. Or maybe the dates are subjective and the man is confused. The notes are symbolic of his memories coming back to him, but because he's so unstable, the dates are mixed up.

I read them mostly the same way; that they are more "thoughts from this date" than actual writings.
09-23-2013, 11:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Cybolic - 09-23-2013, 11:47 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM