Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
kyks Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Hi there,
I read the whole discussion 3 hours - honestly. Just to start I want to say that I played a lot of games. But this game is unique in its story. After I finished crying about an hour. And I altrustic depressed following week. Such a special and very strong feelings.

game really gave me a lot. It is a philosophical discourse about ourselves

... I wanted to add a little something about the importance of the symbolism of the pyramid .... sorry for bad en

The metaphor of the world as mountains. Mountain as the giver of life, who embodies in the form of a pyramid. This sacred platform, square as the world itself, is the theater of the gods and a playground where they play their game. They play with time and the game is creating and destroying sets. For gods there is no difference between destruction and formation of worlds. Each of their pirouettes is a world that is born or terminated. Destruction and creation are antithetical concepts for man, but the identical for gods. Everything is a game. In their games as wars and dances, gods creating and destroying worlds and sometimes themselves.

This victim, the massacre again creates the world. Gods game is a bloody game culminating victims, which is the creation of the world.

Pyramid, the fossilized time, place of divine sacrifice is also the image of the Aztec state and its mission: to ensure the continuity of the solar cult, which is the source of all life. Identifying the solar cult is the same as the government is the sun. Every day is born, fighting, dying and being born again ...
The books Octavio Paz. criticism of the pyramid
09-25-2013, 04:44 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by kyks - 09-25-2013, 04:44 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM