Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia A Machine For Pigs - What was your favorite part?
Diz Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Amnesia A Machine For Pigs - What was your favorite part?

It is very hard for me to pick a favourite part, it was all good. It might be the ending, because it felt very emotional for me, despite me not grasping all the details of the story just yet. Entering and descending into the factory was also horrifying, mostly because I felt the swift creatures easily could finish me off if they really wanted to.

I also want to mention the starting/mansion/house parts of the game, because at this point, I felt I was being watched, but at the same time, I felt it might just be me. The mansion and house areas felt old and haunted, and it really got to me. I felt anything could happen right around the corner, and for me it built up a rich atmosphere of suspense, anticipation of unknown dangers and helplessness.

My favourite part might be those very starting areas, but I feel picking favourites is very hard. =)

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2013, 09:47 PM by Diz.)
09-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia A Machine For Pigs - What was your favorite part? - by Diz - 09-12-2013, 09:45 PM