Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Scariest moment? (spoilerific thread)
Avenger111 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Scariest moment? (spoilerific thread)

The only thing that was slightly scary in this entire game was when I broke the glass of the regulator in the steam pressure room... All those pigs coming at once gave me a jump and a sense of urgency.

Over all this game was just boring. I never felt threatened, I felt very unimmersed, played through it in 6 hours going over every inch of the world and reading everything... Hoping to find a decent game experience, or to feel something. This was not an Amnesia game. Penumbra scared me far more than this game ever could. I have no idea what happened, the trailer looked awesome, but this... This was an un-scary travesty.

When I read the Chinese Room was to get their pretentious little hands on this I had a sinking feeling, but thought, "No, Frictional games will have to approve it, the only disappointment they have ever made was Requiem and that was just tech demo and wasn't meant to be considered Penumbra 3 and thus can be forgiven... No Frictional games wouldn't let the Chinese room ruin their latest cash cow... I'll take the chance and pre-order." Oh man was I wrong. Holy crap, they took a year to rework it and this is how it came out?! I just don't understand.

You haven't lost a customer. Truth be told, I'm still one of your biggest fans. I just hope you never let the Chinese Room touch your franchise again... I've played mods that were scarier than this pretentious pile.
09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scariest moment? (spoilerific thread) - by Avenger111 - 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM