Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What the hell happened in the dining room?!
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5
RE: What the hell happened in the dining room?!

I'm sure I read a note regarding the banquet in Oswalds mansion.

EDIT:

October 24th 1899
We have set aside an entire wing of the mansion for their parties, we invite them from near and far, and we guzzle them in with fine wine and the finest cuts in all of London. My god Mandus, but these chops are rather divine, who is your butcher?Feed them up, for the wine and the grains will also lend a character to the product, keep the flesh relaxed. Opium in the champagne and gravy. A hog roast every night for the Duke and the Duchess! An actress battered and sliced! An artisan in every mouthful! An importer of fine teas stewed in his own leaves! They bicker and breed under the table, by the fireplace, on the carpet stained with wine and fat, whilst long dead nobles of deformed grace and cold stare watch them from gilded frames along the crooked walls.We will hose it down later, as we shovel them into our machine.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2013, 10:28 AM by Draug.)
09-18-2013, 10:20 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the hell happened in the dining room?! - by Draug - 09-18-2013, 10:20 AM